Why is it important to maintain your vehicle’s air conditioning system?
1.Good quality air is very important to everybody suffering from allergies such as hay fever or dust particles.
2. You will prevent pollen and bacteria that can also cause odours, from entering your car.
3. It is important to maintain Cooler and cleaner air.
4. You can prolong your air conditioning systems life if you maintain it in good condition, and you will have less repair bills in the long run.
5. Think how nice it would be not to have your windows all steamed up in winter, and good quality clean cool air in summer.
6. There are filters that should be checked, and if blocked, changed in the air con system, that help to prolong the life of the unit.
7. An Air Conditioning system that is not functioning correctly will cause a car to consume more fuel.
John Earls Motors will maintain your cars air conditioning system with state of the art equipment and we can give you a full diagnostic report, detailing any system errors or faults, that are pending.
To organise your visit to John Earls Motors contact Chris on 087-7432784 and he will be glad to help.